2021 Summer Reading Program
Join us for 4 weeks of summer reading. July 5th – 30th.
Follow the HML’s Facebook page where we will be posting SRP activities, offerings, and programs. Facebook@HeermanceMemorialLibrary
Track your summer reading through ReadSquared.
(all ages) Drop-in for Storytime Programs:
- Family Storytime with Ms. Terry on Wednesday, July 14 at 10:30
- Storytime with Raina the Therapy Dog on Thursday, July 22 at 10:30
- Storytime with Ms. Annette on Thursday, July 8 & July 29 at 2:00
(ages 8-12) Register for Nature & Science Programs by: 4-H Cornell Cooperative Extension:
- Bubbles Wednesday, July 7 at 2:30
- Insects Wednesday, July 14 at 2:30
- Clean the Water Wednesday, July 21 at 2:30
- Plant Parts Wednesday, July 28 at 2:30
(tween-adult) Register for Poems & Paint on Monday & Tuesday, July 19 & 20 at 4:00
Register for Weekly “Take & Make” craft/activity kits by calling the library at 518-731-8084
SRP Finale with a performance by: Sharon’s Music in Motion and Storytime with Ms. Terry on Monday, August 2 at 6:00 pm.