The library will reopen on Monday, June 29th, for curbside service!
Order library materials through our website’s online catalog or call the library for assistance 518-731-8084
Curbside pick-up hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 12:00-4:00 pm, Wednesday 12:00-6:00 pm, and Saturday 11:00 am-2:00 pm
How does pick-up work?
- Request your materials and when items are ready we’ll email you.
- Give us a call to schedule a pick-up time.
- When you arrive, give us a call and we’ll have your materials ready on the side porch.
- No cell phone? No problem! Just call when you’re leaving and we’ll be ready for you.
How can I return materials?
- Items currently checked out are due by the end of July (7/30).
- Please return items to the return drop box on the side porch.
What are we doing to make sure people are as safe as possible?
- Returned items will be kept in quarantine as advised by the CDC.
- Note: It may take a lil longer to get your materials, so be patient!
- Staff will be wearing gloves and masks.
- Do your part: wash your hands, wear a mask, and do your best to practice safe social distancing when possible.
- Patrons will not be allowed to enter the library at this time, thank you for your understanding.
Thank you in advance for your patience. We are so excited to see everyone again!