The Library will be OPEN for patrons to come in to browse, use computers, scan, fax & make copies.
A ONE HOUR LIMIT will be allowed per patron.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 10-4 pm
Wednesday 10-6 pm
Saturday 10-2 pm
- We request that patrons use the hand sanitizer located at the library entrance before touching library materials.
- Do your part: wash your hands, wear a mask, and do your best to practice safe social distancing.
- We ask that patrons sign in when visiting. (contact tracing information)
- We will continue curbside pickup for those who do not wish to enter the building.
- Computer availability will be limited due to 6- foot social distancing.
- Cleaning protocols are in place for the safety of the public and the staff.
- Library materials may still be returned outside in the drop-box on the side porch.
- Materials coming in from the outside, whether they be returns or requests from other libraries will continue to be quarantined for 3 days.
If special accommodations are needed please contact the Library Director prior to your visit. Any questions, please contact us at (518)731-8084.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
We are so excited to see everyone again!
Curbside pick-up will continue to be offered:
Order library materials through our website’s online catalog or call the library for assistance 518-731-8084.
How does pick-up work?
- Request your materials and when items are ready we’ll email you.
- Give us a call to schedule a pick-up time.
- When you arrive, give us a call and we’ll have your materials ready on the side porch.
- No cell phone? No problem! Just call when you’re leaving and we’ll be ready for you.
How can I return materials?
- Please return items to the return drop box on the side porch.
What are we doing to make sure people are as safe as possible?
- Returned items will be kept in quarantine as advised by the CDC.
- Note: It may take a little longer to get your materials, so be patient!
- Staff will be wearing gloves and masks.